Waterstones Piccadilly Print
£65.00 – £265.00
Illustrated art print on a soft textured fine art etching paper, based on the original hand drawn Waterstones Piccadilly illustration by Josie Shenoy.
Artwork by Josie Shenoy created for The Buildings That Made London published by Bloomsbury Publishing and based on original material from The National Archives, London.
Unframed A3 dimensions: 297 x 420 mm
Framed A3 dimensions: 397 x 520 mm
· Archival quality, museum-grade fine art paper
· Giclée fine art print with exceptional colour and detail
· All prints are made to order
Each artwork comes in two print finish options:
· Premium prints are made to order, limited edition of 100, numbered, signed and hand embellished by Josie so each print is unique, and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
· Standard prints are made to order, open unlimited edition and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Our made-to-order, ready-to-hang frames are professionally assembled using sustainably sourced wood, acid free custom cut mounts and lightweight and durable UV resistant acrylic which is indistinguishable from glass.
Framed prints are available in the UK only.
· Shipped in sustainable, sturdy packaging
· Free UK shipping
· International shipping calculated at the checkout
· Standard Prints UK delivery within 7-10 days
· Premium Prints UK delivery within 3-4 weeks
· All print orders are made to order and cannot be returned