London Buildings Art Print
£65.00 – £530.00
Illustrated art giclée print on a soft textured fine art etching paper, based on the original hand drawn London Buildings illustration by Josie Shenoy. Available in standard and limited editions.
Many iconic London landmarks are included in this very special decorative London illustration, including the River Thames, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral and London museums, as well as classic London sights such as the iconic London taxi, London bus, Union Jack flag, underground tube train, red telephone box, crowns and carriages, and, of course, pigeons.
Artwork by Josie Shenoy created for The Buildings That Made London published by Bloomsbury Publishing and based on original material from The National Archives, London.
· Giclée fine art print with exceptional colour and detail
· Archival quality, museum-grade fine art paper
Unframed A3 dimensions: 297 x 420 mm
Framed A3 dimensions: 397 x 520 mm
Unframed A2 dimensions: 420 x 594 mm
Framed A2 dimensions: 520 x 694 mm
Unframed A1 dimensions: 594 x 841 mm
Framed A1 dimensions: 694 x 941 mm
Each artwork is available in two editions:
· Limited Edition prints are hand painted with gold embellishment by Josie, signed and numbered special edition of 100, personalised with a hand-written dedication (please add this at the checkout), and come with a Certificate of Authenticity. UK delivery within 3-4 weeks.
· Standard Edition prints are an open unlimited edition and come with a Certificate of Authenticity. UK delivery within 7-10 days.
Our made-to-order, ready-to-hang frames are professionally assembled using sustainably sourced wood, acid free custom cut mounts and lightweight and durable UV resistant acrylic which is indistinguishable from glass.
· Free UK shipping
· Standard Edition prints UK delivery within 7-10 days
· Limited Edition prints UK delivery within 3-4 weeks
· International shipping calculated at the checkout
· Shipped in sustainable, sturdy packaging
· All print orders are made to order and cannot be returned