Carnaby Street Art Print
£65.00 – £530.00
Illustrated art print on a soft textured fine art etching paper, based on the original hand drawn Carnaby Street illustration by Josie Shenoy.
Featuring Carnaby Street in London and it’s Soho icons: the Fab Four, Jimi Hendrix, Mary Quant, Amy Winehouse, Freddie Mercury, Twiggy, Tom Jones and a cheetah (he took a cheetah across the street as a publicity stunt!), Paul Weller, Elizabeth Taylor, Sid Vicious, Mick Jagger, Patti Boyd, David Bowie, Brigitte Bardot, Elton John and a couple of mods on a Vespa! You may also spy William Shakespeare in the window – a nod to the Shakespeare’s Head on Carnaby Street.
· Archival quality, museum-grade fine art paper
· Giclée fine art print with exceptional colour and detail
· All prints are made to order
Unframed A3 dimensions: 297 x 420 mm
Framed A3 dimensions: 397 x 520 mm
Unframed A2 dimensions: 420 x 594 mm
Framed A2 dimensions: 520 x 694 mm
Unframed A1 dimensions: 594 x 841 mm
Framed A1 dimensions: 694 x 941 mm
Each artwork comes in two print finish options:
· Premium prints are made to order, limited edition of 300 (100 of each size), numbered, signed and hand embellished by Josie so each print is unique, and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
· Standard prints are made to order, open unlimited edition and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Our made-to-order, ready-to-hang frames are professionally assembled using sustainably sourced wood, acid free custom cut mounts and lightweight and durable UV resistant acrylic which is indistinguishable from glass.
Framed prints are available in the UK only.
· Shipped in sustainable, sturdy packaging
· Free UK shipping
· International shipping calculated at the checkout
· Standard Prints UK delivery within 7-10 days
· Premium Prints UK delivery within 3-4 weeks
· All print orders are made to order and cannot be returned